At the Undergraduate Advising Services Center, your advisors…
- have a combined 210 semesters of experience in academic advising.
- taught for over 91 semesters.
- have 32 years of experience in other areas of academia.
- have 28 earned master’s degrees or professional degrees and 27 master’s or doctoral degrees in progress.
- have 37 years of professional work experience in our fields.
- receive a minimum of 120 hours of advising-specific professional development per year.
Appointments are available over the summer! Call 304-293-5805 or stop by our scheduling desk to make an appointment.
The Spring Freshman Advising Tutorial is still available. The Freshman Advising Tutorial and Workshop are required for all freshmen advised by the UASC once per semester.
Learn more about the Tutorial or Workshop.
Complete the Tutorial and Schedule your Workshop.
West Virginia University
PO Box 6212
Morgantown, WV 26506-6212
Phone: (304) 293-5805
Fax: Call for Assistance
M-F 8:15 AM – 4:45 PM